The endocrine system (internal secretion glands system) consists of: hypothalamus and pituitary gland, thyroid gland, parathyroid glands, pancreas (one part), adrenal glands, ovaries and testicles.
The role of an endocrinologist is an important one in the detection of obesity causes, prevention of metabolic syndrome, weight management (weight control and regulation).
Here is what the “MEDIKOM” center can do for you:
- Endocrinologist examination;
- Thyroid and parathyroid glands ultrasound
- Adrenal glands ultrasound
- Screening and treatment of lipid profile abnormalities (lipid storage disorders) – (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides)
- Early detection and therapy of Diabetes mellitus
- Early detection and treatment of thyroid function disorders (hyperthyrosis and hypothyrosis)
- Hormone analysis tests (T3-triiodothyronine, T4-thyroxine, FT3-free T3, FT4-free, TSH, anti-TG Antibodies, Anti-TPO- Antibodies, Thyreoglobulin, PTH, Estradiol, FSH, LH, Prolactin, Progesterone, testosterone, 17-OH Progesterone, ACTH, Cortisol, Adrenaline, Noradrenaline, Dopamine, Serotonine, Oxytocin, Aldosterone, HGH Growth Hormone, Erythropoetin).