Comprehensive Examination Programme:
- Complete laboratory analysis (complete blood picture, Se, glycemia, Fe, cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, urea, creatinine, ALT, AST, urine.
- Internal medicine specialist examination with ECG
- Pulse oximetry
- Abdomen ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound
- Gynecologist examination + Papa’s test + vaginal smear
- Gynecologic ultrasound
- Breast manual examination
- Ophthalmologist’s examination
All aditional examination are with 20% discount.
Women’s Comprehensive Examination Total discounted Price: RSD 11.500
If you need a different comprehensive examination, from the one we suggest, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail – we are going to send you your personal priced offer a.s.a.p.
Upon the laboratory analyses findings obtained and the examinations carried out, the physician will advise:
- Complementary examinations and analyses if any,
- Required methods and ways to treat the health problems detected (dietary regime, physical activity, therapy)
- When to show up for your next comprehensive examination
You can do your comprehensive examination any workday, Saturday, Sunday and during the holiday at your convenience. The comprehensive examination typically takes one to one hour and a half, maximum two hours.
For all the examinations uncovered by the comprehensive examination scheme – the Medikom Outpatient Centre gives you and your family members a 10%-discount on further examinations and you are eligible for a family card.