deals with disease diagnostics and treatment, as well as ear, throat and nose functional impairments in children and adults.
The ORL CLINICAL EXAMINATION includes
- posterior rhinoscopy for epipharynx examination
- indirect laryngoscopy for larynx examination
- neck soft tissues examination
EAR DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
- pure-tone audiometry
- Tympanometry with stapedial muscle reflex
- Position tests with vertigo
THERAPEUTIC procedures with vertigo – manoeuvre
THERAPEUTIC procedures with facial paresis (facial nerve palsy) – blockages in the “MEDIKOM” outpatient center.
OTO-ACOUSTIC emissions – child hearing impairments early detection.
The physicians doing the specialist ORL examinations in the “MEDIKOM” outpatient center are: Prim. Leštanin Branislav, MD and Prof. Haralampijev Kiril, MD, Ph.D.